Saturday, May 6, 2017

Gifts from My Mother

In the first photo, from left to right: M Magic Cushion SPF50+ PA+++,
Signature Essence Cushion SPF50+ PA+++, MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing
Finisher*, MISA Cho Gong Jin miniature set, Time Revolution Night
Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule, Signature Dewy Rouge, &
Time Revolution Immortal Youth miniature set.
Ahh, just look at these beautiful products! When my parents came up to Canada to pay me a visit, my mother brought me all of these things. I’m so spoiled >;] and I love her. 
We share a mutual love (and subsequent brand bias) for Missha’s products. Her current obsession is Cho Gong Jin (red) from the MISA line, and mine, also from the MISA line, is Geum Sul (pink). And the one product that we’re obsessed with is Missha’s Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule*.
* Read my review of Missha’s MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Finisher here!
* Read my review of Missha's Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule here!

No comments:

Post a Comment